To hire one of our Land Rovers:
- The hirer/driver must be between 25 and 69-years-old with a full valid UK licence for more than two years.
- The hirer/driver must not have more than six penalty points and no more than one accident in last three years.
- At the time of hire ALL drivers must provide:
- A driving licence, passport.
- Three separate proofs of address issued within three months of the hire period – council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bill are all acceptable
- A DVLA licence ‘check code’ to share your driving record (this can be generated at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence).
- The main driver must also supply a credit card matching their name/address – we need to pre-authorise the security deposit.
Please note that because of COVID-19 we’re not taking any automatic bookings as the situation is changing so quickly.
Do get in touch and we will let you know the current availability of our Land Rovers. If you do book and the situation changes we are happy to change to another date as long as the vehicle is avalible.
ADV Roof Tents advise everyone to adhere to the national lockdown and plan their travels for post-lockdown, when it is safe to do so.
Details can be found on the Gov UK website: https://www.gov.uk/